Job Type: Full time
We invite applications for an energetic, motivated person to manage the company’s front office duties.
- Initial point of contact for all visitors to the office
- Interact with clients and assist them accordingly
- Coordinating client inquiries and the available workspace
- Handle of all communication (responding to emails, answering phone calls and receiving other correspondence)
- Receive and relay messages at the office
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Keep documents, filing
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time
Qualifications and Competencies
- A minimum of a diploma in a business related field
- At least 1 – 2 years’ work experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize project
- Ability to handle customer service enquiries professionally
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
How to Apply
Please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 25th January 16, 2019.
Canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.