About Us | Customer Service | Financial Reports | Blog | Contact Us

NSSF Tier II Contracting Out

For Employers

If you would like to send your Tier 2 contributions to Zimele, we can help you with the contracting out process by following the process below. It’s as easy as 1,2,3.

  1. Download the C1 Form and the Employer Resolution Form below
  2. Fill out the Employer Resolution Form and Part I and IV of the C1 form
  3. Send the forms back to us by email to admin@zimele.net or by uploading them below
  4. We will handle the rest

For Employees

Employees who would like their Tier 2 contributions sent to Zimele can take the following steps; 

  1. Open a Zimele Guaranteed Personal Pension Plan with us at www.zimele.co.ke/join 
  2. Share with us the contact details of your employer below
  3. We will proceed to contact the employer to discuss the process with them

Learn all the basics of the NSSF Act by clicking here

The Zimele Pension Plans have been registered to receive Tier II contributions in accordance with the provisions of the NSSF Act No. 45 of 2013.Learn more by clicking here.