Money Market Fund (Savings Plan)
The Zimele Money Market Fund is also called the Savings Plan. It allows you to save in a flexible and convenient setting, at your own pace.
Members’ contributions are pooled and invested in safe, high-yielding interest bearing assets such as Treasury bills, Treasury bonds and fixed deposits.
The fund is licensed and regulated by the Capital Market Authority (CMA).
Features and Benefits:
- Minimum deposit of Ksh. 100
- Competitive interest rate and enhanced safety of funds
- No hidden charges
- M-Pesa option for deposits (paybill number 501101) and withdrawals
- Interest compounded annually
- Online statements
- No minimum balance requirement
The Zimele Savings Plan is Ideal for:
- Building up savings for emergencies;
- Building up savings for groups and investment clubs;
- Managing your business’s surplus funds;
- Saving money for short-term financial needs such as school fees, holidays, household goods, etc.
- Saving for long term goals such as weddings.